Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2015

May We Remember...

The twelve days of Christmas are waning. And so as we approach the close of this joyous season, let me share these thoughts with you: 

Once again were lit the Christmas candles,
Attempting to awake the seasonal joy in mankind's heart.
In this season, dear mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers,
What songs should I sing, what words should I speak?
For I want to wish you, in celebration of these holy days,
The most beautiful of all beauty and the best of all that is good.
To thank you for gifts given this day and all days before,
And for the love I have felt, so may it return tenfold to you.


So may we all remember, that all may have the lyricists hope instilled in our hearts. Hope as was expressed in the words of a once popular Christmas song: "May I suggest the secret of Christmas is not the things you do at Christmas time, but the Christmas things you do all year through."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and even more for taking the time to comment.